Mission & Vision
Our vision is to be a recognized leader in high quality behavioral health care by providing comprehensive services that deliver the highest level of satisfaction and improved outcomes in the most cost effective manner. This is characterized by our Core Values.
Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the compassionate treatment of behavioral health and addiction disorders.
NBH is committed to:
NBH provides services to meet the emergent needs, both psychosocial and psychiatric, ongoing in the evolving mental health field. NBH will cultivate the finest practitioners in behavioral health to meet and exceed the needs of children, adolescents, and adults in our community. At our core, NBH is dedicated to our clients – patients and their families, our employees, and our customers – service partners, payers, and the communities in which we serve.
- Patient and Family Satisfaction: We serve patients and families with compassion and caring to help them live each day to the fullest.
- Community Wellbeing: We are dedicated to improving the clinical outcomes for every individual and community we serve.
- Integrity: We operate every day with honesty and respect for all other people.
- Performance: We strive for excellence in all we do and we measure excellence with objective, quantifiable goals.
- Efficiency: We are committed to allocating resources appropriately.