Engage + Empower + Enhance + Enable
How Can Care Coordinators Help You?
A Care Coordinator:
· Works to improve your quality of life, functional status and overall health.
· Helps you navigate the complex care system.
· Serves as an educator when you have questions regarding your health care.
· Helps you access the community resources you need to live better.
· Supports and reinforces your recommended treatments and therapies.
Our Care Coordinators believe in taking a holistic approach to health care. They will work with you to form a personalized care plan to help you establish your priorities and achieve your maximum health potential. An NBH Care Coordinator will also collaborate with you, and your care team to ensure you receive high-quality care.
Care Coordination Facts:
· a short-term program lasting up to 1 year
· a free, voluntary service for NBH members
· You can stop Care Coordination at any time.
To Get Started:
Access our Care Coordination Referral Form here.